Kristine/s Banana Cake
- 1/2 cup Almond or Rice Milk
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup organic apple sauce
- 4 eggs (use 1 tablespoon flax seed meal with 3 Tablespoons warm water
- this equals one eggs….allow each egg substitute to set for five minutes.
- 1 1/2 organic sugar crystals
- 1 tsp organic vanilla
- 6 ripe organic bananas
- 2 cups almond flour and 2 cups organic rice or unbleached wheat flour
- 2 tsp. Rumford (reduced sodium, aluminum free Baking Powder
- 1 tsp. himalayan salt
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds optional
Mix all dry ingredients in one bowl. Combine wet ingredients in another bowl. Slowly add wet to dry mixing slightly with mixer on slow speed. Too much mixing can cause rubbery texture. I like to charge the energy of the cake with special healing words; ie. “I love you, I really, really love you. Thank you for yours blessings, Spread this joy to the hearts of others.” Bake on 350 for 45 minutes. Do not open oven to check bread until your quite sure the bread is thoroughly cooked. I like to leave the break extra moist by removing it from oven in 40 minutes or when tops of cake or still slightly doughy. YUMMY FOR YOUR TUMMY.