Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
You have baked oatmeal raisin cookies before but never like these moist melt in your mouth yum yum’s. Try Dr. Sherry’s recipe.
- Whisk together and set aside:
- 2 cups all purpose organic white flour
- 1 t. baking soda
- 1 t. baking powder
- 1 t. kosher sea salt.
- Cream Wet ingredients:
- 1 cup organic coconut oil
- 1 cup organic sugar crystals
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed. try to find organic
- 2 large eggs….. alkaline enhanced vegans use egg replacer Bob’s Red Mill Egg Replacer, good choice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Stir in:
- 3 cups oats (not instant)
- 1/12 cup raisins
- 1. Preheat over to 350
- 2. Whisk dry ingredients set aside
- 3. Combine wet ingredients with a hand mixer on low
- 4. To cream increase mixer to high.. beat until fluffy
- 5. Stir flour mixture into the creamed mixture until no flour is visible
- 6. Do not over mix (stirs up gluten) and makes a tough cookie. Who wants that less she’s your WIFE.
- Measure two tablespoons of dough or use a #40 cookie scoop, press against side of bowl and drop two inches apart onto baking sheet slightly oiled with olive oil, organic please!