Our Naturopathic approach will educate you on how to heal your body naturally, without the use of conventional prescription drugs or invasive surgery.
What is Naturopathic Medicine?
Ask yourself these questions:
- How are you really feeling lately, both physically and mentally?
- Do you feel that there is something wrong, but the regular medical doctors say that all tests are normal and you are fine?
- If you are currently receiving medical treatment, do the side-effects really concern you?
- Would you like to know what alternatives or complements there are to today’s prescription drugs?
- Do you feel you are in good health now, but would like advice on how to keep your body healthy as you age?
Naturopathic Medicine is a distinct system of primary health care that responds to these situations.
Simply put, naturopathic medicine is a natural way to relieve suffering, pain and the effects our society have on our body. Natural means “from nature,” so the modern practice of Naturopathic Medicine avoids the use of prescription or synthetic drugs and all forms of surgry, relying instead on natural substances drawn from plants, food supplements and hands-on, age-old therapies.
Naturopathic medicine recognizes the human body’s ability to heal itself and uses only natural methods and substances to stimulate your body’s own repair systems. It includes an individualized treatment program that covers not only the physical aspect of healing, but mental aspect as well. It also outlines other issues such as prevention. The Natural Approach.
- Seeks to identify and treat the cause of illness rather than just the symptoms.
- Our belief is that physicians should educate their patients on preventive measures.
- We recognize that many factors in one person’s treatment may have to be assessed (physical, mental, emotional, environmental and social.)
- Emphasizes on prevention